Skins DNAmic Short Sleeve Top
Providing just the right amount of compression, the DNAmic short sleeve top from SKINS supports the upper body effectively and comfortably. Optimised compression aids recovery, minimises muscle soreness and, by boosting circulation, may also improve your performance during exercise.
SKINS technology increases blood flow, improving oxygenation of the active muscles of the arms, shoulders, back and core. By offering support to these key muscles, vibration and fatigue are reduced. The result is greater power and performance as well as a reduction in the build up of blood lactate, which means a quicker recovery time.
The warp knit construction of DNAmic fabric gives a carefully calculated level of compression, with a fit that's comfortable, based on your body shape. For protection from the sun's harmful rays, all non-mesh areas provide Factor 50+ UV protection.
With streamlined, flatlock seams and strategically placed mesh panels, you will be assured a full range of motion, together with breathability in high sweat areas.
- Optimised compression aids performance and reduces recovery time
- Moisture wicking fabric keeps you dry and cool
- Construction provides both compression and comfort, with a fit to suit your body shape
- Silicone waist gripper stops the top from riding up
- Material: 76% Polyamide, 24% Elastane (main fabric), 86% Polyamide, 14% Elastane (mesh)
- Dynamic Gradient Compression: SKINS most advanced compression technology increases muscle oxygenation, stabilises active muscles and reduces blood lactate build up, to enhance performance and speed up recovery time.
- Muscle Focus: Biomechanically positioned panels and seams support and stabilise the legs to reduce fatigue and risk of injury.
- Warp Knit: SKINS fabric is made from a warp knitted mix of yarns that give you a carefully calculated level of stretch for controlled compression and durability.
- 50+ UV Protection: Save yourself from skin damage and other sun-related risks during outdoor activity with SKINS 50+ UV protection in all non-mesh areas.
- Stretch Airflow: Unique construction and panel placement combines with Stretch Airflow mesh to maximise freedom of movement and breathability in high sweat zones.